Price Dispersion and Functional Price Indices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rachel Griffith & Ephraim Leibtag & Andrew Leicester & Aviv Nevo, 2009. "Consumer Shopping Behavior: How Much Do Consumers Save?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 99-120, Spring.
- Muller, Christophe, 2005.
"Price index dispersion and utilitarian social evaluation,"
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 141-146, November.
- Christophe Muller, 2005. "Price Index Dispersion And Utilitarian Social Evaluation," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Rachel Griffith & Ephraim Leibtag & Andrew Leicester & Aviv Nevo, 2008. "Timing and Quantity of Consumer Purchases and the Consumer Price Index," NBER Working Papers 14433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marshall Reinsdorf & Jack E. Triplett, 2009. "A Review of Reviews: Ninety Years of Professional Thinking About the Consumer Price Index," NBER Chapters,in: Price Index Concepts and Measurement, pages 17-83 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John K. Dagsvik & Leif Brubakk, 1998.
"Price Indexes for Elementary Aggregates Derived from Behavioral Assumptions,"
234, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:53:y:1985:i:1:p:213-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .