Dynamic Inconsistency, Rational Expectations, and Optimal Government Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Kletzer, Kenneth M., 1991.
"The welfare economics of cooperative and noncooperative fiscal policy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 215-244.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Kletzer, Kenneth, 1990. "The Welfare Economics of Cooperative and Uncooperative Fiscal Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 420, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buiter, W.H. & Kletzer, K.M., 1990. "The Welfare Economics Of Cooperative And Noncooperative Fiscal Policy," Papers 612, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Willem H. Buiter & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1990. "The Welfare Economics of Cooperative and Noncooperative Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 3329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avinash Dixit & Luisa Lambertini, 2003.
"Interactions of Commitment and Discretion in Monetary and Fiscal Policies,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1522-1542, December.
- Avinash Dixit & Luisa Lambertini, 2003. "Interactions of Commitment and Discretion in Monetary and Fiscal Policies," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 575, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kankanamge, Sumudu & Weitzenblum, Thomas, 2016. "Time-consistent unemployment insurance," TSE Working Papers 16-657, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- William Roberds, 1986. "Solution of linear-quadratic- Gaussian dynamic games using variational methods," Staff Report 105, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel & Seonghwan Oh, 1990.
"Strategic Discipline in Monetary Policy With Private Information: Optimal Targeting Periods,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
584, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel & Seonghwan Oh, 1990. "Strategic discipline in monetary policy with private information: optimal targeting periods," Working Papers 1990-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:22:y:2017:i:2:p:249-270 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:52:y:1984:i:6:p:1437-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.