Regularity and Index Theory for Economies with Smooth Production Technologies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2013.
"The number of equilibria of smooth infinite economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 263-265.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2008. "The number of equilibria of smooth infinite economies with separable utilities," MPRA Paper 11099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrique Covarrubias, 2011. "The Number of Equilibria of Smooth Infinite Economies," Working Papers 2011-02, Banco de México.
- Touhami Abdelkhalek & Jean-Marie Dufour, 1998.
"Statistical Inference For Computable General Equilibrium Models, With Application To A Model Of The Moroccan Economy,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 520-534, November.
- ABDELKHALEK, Touhami & DUFOUR, Jean-Marie, 1997. "Statistical Inference for Computable General Equilibrium Models with Application to a Model of the Moroccan Economy," Cahiers de recherche 9713, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ekeland, Ivar & Guesnerie, Roger, 2010.
"The geometry of global production and factor price equalisation,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 666-690, September.
- Ivar Ekeland & Roger Guesnerie, 2006. "The geometry of global production and factor price equalisation," PSE Working Papers halshs-00589105, HAL.
- Ivar Ekeland & Roger Guesnerie, 2010. "The geometry of global production and factor price equalisation," Post-Print halshs-00754427, HAL.
- Yves Balasko, 2013. "Heckscher-Ohlin explained by Walras," Textos para discussão 610, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5627 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ivar Ekeland & Roger Guesnerie, 2006. "The geometry of global production and factor price equalisation," Working Papers halshs-00589105, HAL.
- Faruk Gul & David G. Pearce & Ennio Stacchetti, 1991. "A Bound of the Proportion of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Generic Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 981, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jouini, Elyes, 1992. "An index theorem for nonconvex production economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 176-196.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:51:y:1983:i:4:p:895-917. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.