Asymptotic Expansions Associated with the AR(1) Model with Unknown Mean
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Hamilton & Ka Ho Wu, 1995. "Confidence Regions For Parameters In The Ar(1) Model," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 249-265, May.
- Chambers, Marcus J., 2013.
"Jackknife estimation of stationary autoregressive models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 172(1), pages 142-157.
- Chambers, MJ, 2010. "Jackknife Estimation of Stationary Autoregressive Models," Economics Discussion Papers 2786, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Kiviet, Jan F. & Phillips, Garry D.A., 2012.
"Higher-order asymptotic expansions of the least-squares estimation bias in first-order dynamic regression models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3705-3729.
- Kiviet, J.F. & Phillips, G.D.A., 1999. "Higher-Order Asymptotic Expansions of the Least-Squares Estimation Bias in First-Order Dynamic Regression Models," Discussion Papers 9903, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2006:i:27:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Giersbergen, Noud P. A. & Kiviet, Jan F., 2002. "How to implement the bootstrap in static or stable dynamic regression models: test statistic versus confidence region approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 133-156, May.
- Kazuhiko Hayakawa, 2006. "A Note on Bias in First-Differenced AR(1) Models," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(27), pages 1-10.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:51:y:1983:i:4:p:1221-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.