A Class of Decompositions of the Variance-Covariance Matrix of a Generalized Error Components Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karim M. Abadir & Paolo Paruolo, 1997. "Two Mixed Normal Densities from Cointegration Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, pages 671-680.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas Debarsy & Jean-Yves Gnabo & Malik Kerkour, 2016. "Sovereign Wealth Funds’ cross-border investments: assessing the role of country-level drivers and spatial competition," Working Papers hal-01251243, HAL.
- Nicolas Debarsy & Jean-Yves Gnabo & Malik Kerkour, 2016.
"Sovereign Wealth Funds’ cross-border investments: assessing the role of country-level drivers and spatial competition,"
- Nicolas DEBARSY & Jean-Yves GNABO & Malik KERKOUR, 2016. "Sovereign Wealth Funds’ cross-border investments: assessing the role of country-level drivers and spatial competition," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2173, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Thomas De Graaff & Jaap Boter & Jan Rouwendal, 2006. "Do Dutch Musea Compete Or Cooperate?," ERSA conference papers ersa06p387, European Regional Science Association.
- Muris, C.H.M., 2011. "Panel data econometrics and climate change," Other publications TiSEM 019be37c-ed20-4483-bebd-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355, June.
- Erik Biørn, 2014. "Estimating SUR system with random coefficients: the unbalanced panel data case," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 451-468.
- Biorn,E., 1999. "Random coefficients in regression equation systems : the case with unbalanced panel data," Memorandum 27/1999, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Olav Bjerkholt & Ariane Dupont, 2007.
"Ragnar Frisch's Axiomatic Approach in Econometrics,"
- Biørn, Erik, 2012. "Estimating SUR Systems with Random Coefficients: The Unbalanced Panel Data Case," Memorandum 22/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:50:y:1982:i:3:p:713-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.