Functional Forms for Estimating the Lorenz Curve: A Reply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florencia Lopez Boo, 2006. "Changes in poverty and the stability of income distribution in Argentina: evidence from the 1990s via decompositions," Working Papers 33, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Reddy Sanjay & Lahoti Rahul & Jayadev Arjun, 2015. "The Global Consumption and Income Project: An Introduction and Preliminary Findings," WIDER Working Paper Series 003, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lahoti Rahul & Jayadev Arjun & Reddy Sanjay, 2016.
"The Global Consumption and Income Project (GCIP): An Overview,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 61-108, June.
- Rahul Lahoti & Arjun Jayadev & Sanjay Reddy, 2014. "The Global Consumption and Income Project (GCIP): An Overview," Working Papers 1402, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2016.
- Rahul Lahoti & Arjun Jayadev & Sanjay G. Reddy, 2015. "The Global Consumption and Income Project (GCIP): An Overview," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 194, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Rahul Lahoti & Arjun Jayadev & Sanjay G. Reddy, 2015. "The Global Consumption and Income Project (GCIP): An Overview," Working Papers 2015_07, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Ferreira, Luisa, 1996. "Poverty and inequality during structural adjustment in rural Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1641, The World Bank.
- Camelia Minoiu & Sanjay Reddy, 2014. "Kernel density estimation on grouped data: the case of poverty assessment," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 12(2), pages 163-189, June.
- Herrerías Pleguezuelo, R. & García Fernández, R. Mª, 2001. "Un análisis de la desigualdad de la renta entre las provincias andaluzas, a partir de los datos de la E.B.P.F. y de renta corregidos (1990-91), utilizando estimaciones de combinaciones lineales convex," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 19, pages 21-36, Diciembre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:48:y:1980:i:4:p:1063-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.