Observations on the Shape and Relevance of the Spatial Demand Function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmadi-Javid, Amir & Amiri, Elahe & Meskar, Mahla, 2018. "A Profit-Maximization Location-Routing-Pricing Problem: A Branch-and-Price Algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 271(3), pages 866-881.
- Marten Graubner, 2020. "Spatial monopoly pricing under non-constant marginal costs," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 81-97, April.
- Yongmin Chen & Michael H. Riordan, 2008. "Price‐increasing competition," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 39(4), pages 1042-1058, December.
- Song-ken Hsu, 2006. "Simple monopoly price theory in a spatial market," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(3), pages 531-544, August.
- Marten Graubner, 2018. "Lost in space? The effect of direct payments on land rental prices," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 45(2), pages 143-171.
- Biing‐Shiunn Yang & Chao‐Cheng Mai, 2009. "Löschian competition under demand uncertainty," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(4), pages 765-784, November.
- Roessler, Christian, 2012. "A limit to price-increasing competition," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 65-76.
- Christian Roessler, 2005. "Can Rivalry Increase Prices?," Microeconomics 0509007, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Feb 2006.
- Yasunori Ishii, 1991. "On the theory of monopolistic competition under demand uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 21-32, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:43:y:1975:i:4:p:669-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.