Observations on the Shape and Relevance of the Spatial Demand Function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yongmin Chen & Michael H. Riordan, 2008. "Price-increasing competition," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 39(4), pages 1042-1058.
- Song-ken Hsu, 2006. "Simple monopoly price theory in a spatial market," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(3), pages 531-544, August.
- Biing-Shiunn Yang & Chao-Cheng Mai, 2009. "Löschian competition under demand uncertainty," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(4), pages 765-784, November.
- Roessler, Christian, 2012. "A limit to price-increasing competition," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 65-76.
- Christian Roessler, 2005. "Can Rivalry Increase Prices?," Microeconomics 0509007, EconWPA, revised 14 Feb 2006.
- Yasunori Ishii, 1991. "On the theory of monopolistic competition under demand uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 21-32, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:43:y:1975:i:4:p:669-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .