Some Remarks on the Core of a "Large" Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhowmik, Anuj & Cao, Jiling, 2012. "Blocking efficiency in an economy with asymmetric information," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 396-403.
- Achille Basile & Chiara Donnini & Maria Graziano, 2010. "Economies with informational asymmetries and limited vetoer coalitions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 45(1), pages 147-180, October.
- M. Ali Khan, 2007. "Perfect Competition," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:15, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Carlos Hervés-Beloso & Claudia Meo & Emma Moreno-García, 2014. "Information and size of coalitions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 55(3), pages 545-563, April.
- Myrna Wooders, 2008. "Games with Many Players and Abstract Economies Permitting Differentiated Commodities, Clubs, and Public Goods," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0813, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:42:y:1974:i:4:p:633-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.