Risk Independence and Multiattributed Utility Functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weiss, Yoram, 1976. "The Wealth Effect in Occupational Choice," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(2), pages 292-307, June.
- Christoph Heinzel, 2014. "Term structure of discount rates under multivariate s-ordered consumption growth," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 14-01, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Y Malevergne & B Rey, 2010.
"Preserving preference rankings under non-financial background risk,"
Journal of the Operational Research Society,
Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 61(8), pages 1302-1308, August.
- Yannick Malevergne & Rey Beatrice, 2010. "Preserving preference rankings under non-financial background risk," Post-Print halshs-00520072, HAL.
- John Christensen & Joel Demski, 1995. "Project selection and audited accrual measurement in a multi-task setting," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 405-432.
- Elisa Pagani, 2015. "Certainty Equivalent: Many Meanings of a Mean," Working Papers 24/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Liang Zou, 1997. "Incentive roles of fringe benefits in compensation contracts," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 181-199, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:41:y:1973:i:1:p:27-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.