An Investigation of the Consequences of Partial Aggregation of Micro-Economic Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wallsten, Scott J., 2001. "An empirical test of geographic knowledge spillovers using geographic information systems and firm-level data," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 571-599, September.
- Carlo Fezzi & Ian Bateman, 2015.
"The Impact of Climate Change on Agriculture: Nonlinear Effects and Aggregation Bias in Ricardian Models of Farmland Values,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(1), pages 57-92.
- Carlo Fezzi & Ian Bateman, 2013. "The Impact of Climate Change on Agriculture: Nonlinear Effects and Aggregation Bias in Ricardian Models of Farm Land Values," Working Papers 2013.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Herrmann, Andrea M., 2008. "On the discrepancies between macro and micro level identification of competitive strategies," MPIfG Discussion Paper 08/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Schmid Matthias & Schneeweiss Hans, 2005. "The Effect of Microaggregation Procedures on the Estimation of Linear Models: A Simulation Study," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 225(5), pages 529-543, October.
- Dhrymes, Phoebus J. & Lleras-Muney, Adriana, 2006.
"Estimation of models with grouped and ungrouped data by means of "2SLS","
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 1-29, July.
- Phoebus J. Dhrymes & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2004. "Estimation of Models with Grouped and Ungrouped Data by Means of 2SLS," Working Papers 251, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Greenwood, Peter H. & Luloff, A. E., 1979. "Inadvertent Social Theory: Aggregation And Its Effect On Community Research," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 8(1:), April.
- Roy E. Welsch & Edwin Kuh, 1974. "The Variances of Regression Coefficient Estimates Using Aggregate Data," NBER Working Papers 0060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lapointe, Alain & Moisan, Hugues, 1984. "Élasticité de la demande de logement au Canada," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 60(1), pages 5-23, mars.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:40:y:1972:i:2:p:343-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.