The Existence of International Trade Equilibrium with Trade Tax-Subsidy Distortions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis & Woodland, Alan D., 2006.
"Non-preferential trading clubs,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 79-91, January.
- Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Woodland, Alan D, 2002. "Non-Preferential Trading Clubs," CEPR Discussion Papers 3572, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pascalis Raimondos-MÃ¸ller & Alan D. Woodland, 2004. "Non-Preferential Trading Clubs," CESifo Working Paper Series 1145, CESifo Group Munich.
- Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Woodland , Alan D., 2006. "Non-Preferential Trading Clubs," Working Papers 06-2004, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Raymond Riezman, 1979. "A theory of customs union: The three country-two good case," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 115(4), pages 701-715, December.
- Wong, Siu-kee, 2004. "Existence of trading Nash equilibrium in tariff retaliation models," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 367-387, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:39:y:1971:i:6:p:1015-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.