A Definition of Luxury and Necessity for Cardinal Utility Functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Cowan, 2004.
"Utility Regulation and Risk Allocation: The Roles of Marginal Cost Pricing and Futures Markets,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 23-40, July.
- Simon GB Cowan & Simon Cowan, 2002. "Utility Regulation and Risk Allocation: The Roles of Marginal Cost Pricing and Futures Markets," Economics Series Working Papers 100, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ikeda, S., 2001. "Luxury and Wealth Accumulation," ISER Discussion Paper 0528, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Shinsuke Ikeda, 2006. "Luxury And Wealth," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(2), pages 495-526, May.
- Sproule, Robert, 2013. "A systematic analysis of the links amongst the Marshallian, Hicksian, and Frischian demand functions: A note," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 555-557.
- Raluca CIORNEA & Marius D. POP & Mihai F. BACILA & Alexandra M. DRULE TIRCA, 2012. "Was Luxury Little Researched? An Exploration Of Studies And Research Trends In The Area Of Marketing Of Luxury Goods, Before 2005," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(2), pages 325-340, November.
- Simon GB Cowan & Simon Cowan, 2002. "Marginal Cost Pricing versus Insurance," Economics Series Working Papers 102, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:99:y:1989:i:397:p:844-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.