Search, Unemployment, and the Production of Jobs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davidson, Carl & Martin, Lawrence & Matusz, Steven, 1999. "Trade and search generated unemployment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 271-299, August.
- Spiros Bougheas & Carl Davidson & Richard Upward & Peter Wright, "undated". "Structural Adjustment, Turnover and Career Mobility," Discussion Papers 08/23, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Hamzeh Arabzadeh, 2016. "The political economy of twin deficits and wage setting centralization," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- McKenna, C. J., 1996. "Education and the distribution of unemployment," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 113-132, April.
- Carl Davidson & Steven J. Matusz, 2010. "Our Motivation," Introductory Chapters,in: International Trade with Equilibrium Unemployment Princeton University Press.
- Bradford, Scott, 2006. "Protection and unemployment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 257-271, July.
- Maxim Bouev, 2005. "State Regulations, Job Search and Wage Bargaining: A Study in the Economics of the Informal Sector," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp764, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:97:y:1987:i:388:p:857-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .