Educational Policy and Labour Productivity: An Output Accounting Exercise
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2859-2939 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard H. Sabot, 1992. "Human Capital Accumulation in Post Green Revolution Rural Pakistan: A Progress Report," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 449-490.
- Eugenio Bobenrieth & Carlos Cáceres, 1993. "Determinantes del Salario de los Egresados de la Enseñanza Media Técnico Profesional en Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 30(89), pages 111-130.
- Laurence Wolff & Claudio de Moura Castro, 2000. "Educación secundaria en América Latina y el Caribe: Los retos del crecimiento y la reforma," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8990, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2011.
"Wages Equal Productivity. Fact or Fiction? Evidence from Sub Saharan Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1333-1346, August.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2003. "Wages Equal Productivity: Fact or Fiction?," NBER Working Papers 10174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2007. "Wages Equal Productivity. Fact or Fiction?," Working Papers tecipa-294, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2008.
"Wage and Productivity Premiums in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Analysis of Firms and Employees: Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches, pages 345-371
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2007. "Wage and Productivity Premiums in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers tecipa-291, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2007. "Wage and Productivity Premiums in Sub-Saharan Africa," NBER Working Papers 13306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Cáceres & Carlos Chávez, 1995. "El Programa de Becas de Arancel Universitario MINEDUC: Antecedentes para una Evaluación," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 32(96), pages 165-198.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:97:y:1987:i:385:p:199-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.