Factors Affecting the Probability of Being Acquired: Evidence for the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natacha Tréhan, 2002. "Usages de la société holding par des entreprises personnelles et familiales non cotées pratiquant la croissance externe," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 5(2), pages 143-162, June.
- repec:eee:finana:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:144-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ajit Singh, 2003.
"Competition, corporate governance and selection in emerging markets,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(491), pages 443-464, November.
- Ajit Singh, 2002. "Competition, corporate governance and selection in emerging markets," Working Papers wp247, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Dickerson, Andrew P. & Gibson, Heather D. & Tsakalotos, Euclid, 2002.
"Takeover risk and the market for corporate control: the experience of British firms in the 1970s and 1980s,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1167-1195, October.
- Andrew P. Dickerson & Heather D. Gibson & Euclid Tsakalotos, 1998. "Takeover Risk and the Market for Corporate Control: The Experience of British Firms in the 1970s and 1980s," Studies in Economics 9803, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Athanasios Tsagkanos & Antonios Georgopoulos & Costas Siriopoulos & Evangelos Koumanakos, 2008. "Identification of Greek Takeover Targets and Coherent Policy Implications," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 180-192, February.
- Akhigbe, Aigbe & Martin, Anna D. & Whyte, Ann Marie, 2007. "Partial acquisitions, the acquisition probability hypothesis, and the abnormal returns to partial targets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 3080-3101, October.
- Dino Falaschetti, 2003. "Golden parachutes: Credible commitments or evidence of shirking?," Microeconomics 0311004, EconWPA.
- Glen, Jack & Lee, Kevin & Singh, Ajit, 2000.
"Competition, corporate governance and financing of corporate growth in emerging markets,"
53625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glen, J. & Lee, K. & Singh. A., 2000. "Competition, Corporate Governance and Financing of corporate Growth in Emerging Markets," Accounting and Finance Discussion Papers 00-af46, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Falaschetti, Dino, 2002. "Golden parachutes: credible commitments or evidence of shirking?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 159-178, March.
- Ajit Singh, 2005. "FDI, Globalisation and Economic Development - Towards Reforming National and International Rules of the Game," Working Papers wp304, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:92:y:1982:i:366:p:391-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.