Diverse Information and Market Efficiency in a Monetary Model of the Exchange Rate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Richard G. Harris & Douglas D. Purvis, 1978. "Diverse Information and Market Efficiency in a Monetary Model of the Exchange Rate," Working Paper 309, Economics Department, Queen's University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hakkio, Craig S, 1981. "Expectations and the Forward Exchange Rate," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(3), pages 663-678, October.
- Gregory, Allan W. & McCurdy, Thomas H., 1984. "Testing the unbiasedness hypothesis in the forward foreign exchange market: A specification analysis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 357-368, December.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Stockman, Alan C., 1985. "Exchange-rate dynamics," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 917-977 Elsevier.
- Willem H. Buiter & Jonathan Eaton, 1980.
"Policy Decentralization and Exchange Rate Management in Interdependent Economies,"
NBER Working Papers
0531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H & Eaton, Jonathan, 1980. "Policy Decentralisation and Exchange Rate Management in Interdependent Economies," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 172, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Andrikopoulos & Aristeidis Samitas & Konstantinos Kougepsakis, 2014. "Volatility transmission across currencies and stock markets: GIIPS in crisis," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(19), pages 1261-1283, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:91:y:1981:i:364:p:829-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.