Large Firm Diversification in British Manufacturing Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hirschberg, Joseph G. & Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Slottje, Daniel & Arize, Augustine C., 2003.
"Antitrust issues in international comparisons of market structure,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 129-158, March.
- Joseph G. Hirschberg & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Daniel Slottje & Augustine C. Arize, 2002. "Antitrust Issues in International Comparisons of Market Structure," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 836, The University of Melbourne.
- Hirschberg, Joseph G., 1993. "An International Comparison of Concentration and Diversity in the Food Processing Industry," Occasional Papers 233097, Regional Research Project NC-194: Organization and Performance of World Food Systems.
- Ding, John Y. & Caswell, Julie A., 1991. "A FRAMEWORK FOR ANALYSIS OF ALTERNATIVE RESTRUCTURING STRATEGIES EMPWYED BY LARGE FOOD MANUFACTURERS IN THE 1980s," Working Papers 116101, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Rotondo, Sebastián & Calá, Carla Daniela & Llorente, Leandro, 2016. "Evolución de la diversidad productiva en Argentina: análisis comparativo a nivel de áreas económicas locales entre 1996 y 2015," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2599, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Volker Grossmann, 2003. "Firm Size and Diversification: Asymmetric Multiproduct Firms under Cournot Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 1047, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grossmann, Volker, 2007. "Firm size and diversification: Multiproduct firms in asymmetric oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 51-67, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:87:y:1977:i:345:p:96-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.