Endogenous Business Cycles With Frictional Labour Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faia, Ester, 2008.
"Optimal monetary policy rules with labor market frictions,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1600-1621, May.
- Faia, Ester, 2006. "Optimal monetary policy rules with labor market frictions," Working Paper Series 698, European Central Bank.
- Michael U. Krause & Thomas A. Lubik, 2010.
"Instability and indeterminacy in a simple search and matching model,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 3Q, pages 259-272.
- Krause, Michael & Lubik, Thomas A., 2010. "Instability and indeterminacy in a simple search and matching model," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,25, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Faia, Ester, 2009.
"Ramsey monetary policy with labor market frictions,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 570-581, May.
- Faia, Ester, 2007. "Ramsey monetary policy with labour market frictions," Working Paper Series 707, European Central Bank.
- Smith, Ron P. & Zoega, Gylfi, 2008.
"Global Factors, Unemployment Adjustment and the Natural Rate,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-29.
- Smith, Ron P. & Gylfi, Zoega, 2006. "Global Factors, Unemployment Adjustment and the Natural Rate," Kiel Working Papers 1367, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Smith, Ron P. & Zoega, Gylfi, 2007. "Global Factors, Unemployment Adjustment and the Natural Rate," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-48, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:115:y:2005:i:502:p:c161-c175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.