The Cost of Living with the RPI: Substitution Bias in the UK Retail Prices Index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lieu, Pang-Tien & Liang, Jung-Hui & Chen, Jui-Hui, 2008. "Consumer preferences and cost of living in Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 224-235, June.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:52:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1122-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- David E. Lebow & Jeremy B. Rudd, 2001. "Measurement error in the consumer price index: where do we stand?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Unayama, Takashi, 2004. "Upward bias in the consumer price index under the zero-inflation economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 139-144, October.
- R. A. Somerville, 2004. "Changes in Relative Consumer Prices and the Substitution Bias of the Laspeyres Price Index - Ireland, 1985-2001," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 35(1), pages 55-82.
- Cinzia Rienzo, 2017.
"Real wages, wage inequality and the regional cost-of-living in the UK,"
Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 1309-1335, June.
- Cinzia, Rienzo, 2010. "Real Wages, Wage Inequality and the Regional Cost-of-living in the UK," MPRA Paper 36390, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2010.
- Rodrigo Lluberas, 2013. "Life-cycle expenditure and retirees’ cost of living," Documentos de trabajo 2013007, Banco Central del Uruguay.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:111:y:2001:i:472:p:f357-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.