Income Inequality in Rural India: Decomposing the Gini by Income Sources
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hazarika, Bhabesh, 2017. "Decomposition of Gender Income Gap in Rural Informal Micro-enterprises: An Unconditional Quantile Approach in the Handloom Industry," Working Papers 17/216, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Singh, K.M. & Kumar, Abhay & Singh, R.K.P. & Meena, M.S. & Kumar, Anjani, 2012. "Dynamics of income in Bihar: evidence from village studies," MPRA Paper 44821, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Nov 2012.
- repec:spr:jqecon:v:15:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40953-016-0057-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Singh, K.M. & Meena, M.S. & Singh, R.K.P. & Kumar, Abhay & Kumar, Anjani, 2012. "Dynamics of income in Jharkhand: evidences from village studies," MPRA Paper 44822, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Nov 2012.
- Abhimanyu Dadu & Namrata Gulati, 2014. "Inequality, neighborhoods and variation in prices," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Namrata Gulati & Abhimanyu Dadu, 2014. "Inequality, Neighbourhoods and Variation in Prices," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(3), pages 1463-1484.
- Reddy, A. Bheemeshwar, 2015. "Changes in Intergenerational Occupational Mobility in India: Evidence from National Sample Surveys, 1983–2012," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 329-343.
- Mehtabul Azam, 2016. "Income Inequality in India 2004-2012: Role of Alternative Income sources," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 1160-1169.
More about this item
KeywordsGini decomposition; income inequality; income sources; India;
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-10-00460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.