Revisiting Nash wages negotiations in matching models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Lorentzen & John McMillan & Romain Wacziarg, 2008.
"Death and development,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 81-124, June.
- Lorentzen, Peter L. & McMillan, John & Wacziarg, Romain, 2005. "Death and Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 5246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Lorentzen & John McMillan & Romain Wacziarg, 2005. "Death and Development," NBER Working Papers 11620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Lorentzen & John McMillan & Romain Wacziarg, 2006. "Death and Development," 2006 Meeting Papers 61, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsMatching; bargaining solutions; public policy.;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-09-00746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .