Evaluating the SEC Review of Commercial Banks: Evidence from Comment Letters
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Hodrick, Robert J, 1980. "Forward Exchange Rates as Optimal Predictors of Future Spot Rates: An Econometric Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 829-853, October.
- Greg Tkacz, 2007. "Gold Prices and Inflation," Staff Working Papers 07-35, Bank of Canada.
- John Galbraith & Aman Ullah & Victoria Zinde-Walsh, 2002. "Estimation Of The Vector Moving Average Model By Vector Autoregression," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 205-219.
- Galbraith, John W. & Zinde-Walsh, Victoria, 1992. "The GLS Transformation Matrix and a Semi-recursive Estimator for the Linear Regression Model with ARMA Errors," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 95-111, March.
- Cordeiro, Gauss M. & Klein, Ruben, 1994. "Bias correction in ARMA models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 169-176.
- Dorothee Boccanfuso & Massa Coulibaly & Luc Savard, 2008. "Une analyse d'impacts economique et social des reformes economiques et de l'aide publique au developpement au Mali - Un cadre macro-micro," The European Journal of Development Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 519-545.
More about this item
KeywordsSecurities and Exchange Commission; SEC; Financial Reporting; Annual Reports; 10K; Commercial Banks; Banking; Regulation.;
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-09-00371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.