Asymmetric adjustment of retail gasoline prices in turkey to world crude oil price changes: the role of taxes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özgür Bor & Mustafa Ýsmihan, 2013. "Gasoline Pricing, Taxation and Asymmetry: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 2013/7, Turkish Economic Association.
- Torul Orhan & Alper C. Emre, 2010.
"Asymmetric Effects of Oil Prices on the Manufacturing Sector in Turkey,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 90-105, July.
- C. Emre Alper & Orhan Torul, 2009. "Asymmetric Effects of Oil Prices on the Manufacturing Sector in Turkey," Working Papers 2009/06, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Aboura, Sofiane & Chevallier, Julien, 2017.
"Oil vs. gasoline: The dark side of volatility and taxation,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 976-989.
- Sofiane Aboura & Julien Chevallier, 2016. "Oil vs. gasoline: The dark side of volatility and taxation," Post-Print halshs-01348705, HAL.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:15:y:2017:i:c:p:64-75 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRetail gasoline prices; Rockets and feathers hypothesis; Emerging markets; Fiscal policy; SVAR; Retail diesel oil prices;
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-09-00113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.