Education policy in a general equilibrium model with heterogeneous agents
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Accolley, Delali, 2015. "A Review of Some Postwar Economic Growth Theories and Empirics," MPRA Paper 69860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marconi, G. & de Grip, A., 2014.
"Education and growth with learning by doing,"
032, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Marconi, G. & de Grip, A., 2014. "Education and growth with learning by doing," ROA Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Marconi, Gabriele & de Grip, Andries, 2015. "Education and Growth with Learning by Doing," IZA Discussion Papers 9081, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-05i20029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .