The strong transfer paradox in an overlapping generations framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benassy-Quere, AgnEs & Fontagne, Lionel & LahrEche-Revil, Amina, 2001. "Exchange-Rate Strategies in the Competition for Attracting Foreign Direct Investment," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 178-198, June.
- Chakrabarti, Avik, 2001. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment: Sensitivity Analyses of Cross-Country Regressions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 89-113.
- Levin, Andrew & Lin, Chien-Fu & James Chu, Chia-Shang, 2002.
"Unit root tests in panel data: asymptotic and finite-sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "LEVINLIN: RATS procedure to perform Levin-Lin-Chu test for unit roots in panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00242, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cremers, Emily T. & Sen, Partha, 2008.
"The transfer paradox in a one-sector overlapping generations model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1995-2012, June.
- Partha Sen & Emily T. Cremers, 2007. "The Transfer Paradox in a One-Sector Overlapping Generations Model," Working papers 159, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Partha Sen & Emily T. Cremers, 2010. "The Transfer Paradox in a One-Sector Overlapping Generations Model," Working Papers id:2851, eSocialSciences.
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:122:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00712-017-0537-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kojun Hamada & Akihiko Kaneko & Mitsuyoshi Yanagihara, 2017.
"The transfer paradox in a pay-as-you-go pension system,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 221-238, April.
- Kojun Hamada & Akihiko Kaneko & Mitsuyoshi Yanagihara, 2014. "The transfer paradox in a pay-as-you-go pension system," Working Papers 1405, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Hamada, Kojun & Yanagihara, Mitsuyoshi, 2016. "Intergenerational altruism and the transfer paradox in an overlapping generations model," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 161-167.
More about this item
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-05f40007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.