On distribution approximation: a simple comparative study on procedural variations of the Zheng test
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gozalo, Pedro L. & Linton, Oliver B., 2001. "Testing additivity in generalized nonparametric regression models with estimated parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 1-48, August.
- Miles, Daniel & Mora, Juan, 2003.
"On the performance of nonparametric specification tests in regression models,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, pages 477-490.
- Juan Mora & Daniel Miles, 2002. "On The Performance Of Nonparametric Specification Tests In Regression Models," Working Papers. Serie AD 2002-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bierens, Herman J, 1990.
"A Consistent Conditional Moment Test of Functional Form,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1443-1458, November.
- Bierens, H.J., 1989. "A consistent conditional moment test of functional form," Serie Research Memoranda 0064, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- John Xu Zheng, 1996. "A consistent test of functional form via nonparametric estimation techniques," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 263-289, December.
- Yatchew,Adonis, 2003.
"Semiparametric Regression for the Applied Econometrician,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521012263, December.
- Yatchew,Adonis, 2003. "Semiparametric Regression for the Applied Econometrician," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521812832, December.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Li, Qi & Racine, Jeffrey S., 2007.
"A consistent model specification test with mixed discrete and continuous data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 802-826, October.
- Cheng Hsiao & Qi Li & Jeff Racine, 2006. "A Consistent Model Specification Test with Mixed Discrete and Continuous Data," IEPR Working Papers 06.47, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
More about this item
Keywordsnonparametric specification tests;
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-04c40011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.