Long Run Equilibrium Between Indias’S Exports And Imports During 1949-50 -2004-05
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2012. "Reassessment of Sustainability of Current Account Deficit in India," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 10(1), pages 67-79.
- Genci Gjanci & Ardian Cerava, 2014. "An empirical analysis of the trade balance in postcommunist Albania," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 7(1), pages 33-42, June.
- KHOKHAR, Joga Singh, 2010. "Will India’S Trade Deficit Ever Converge To Zero?- An Application Of Bounds Testing Approach To Co-Integration," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(1).
- Haque, M.I., 2015. "Are exports and imports of Saudi Arabia cointegrated? An empirical study," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 15(1), pages 111-124.
- Nag, Biswajit & Mukherjee, Jaydeep, 2012. "The sustainability of trade deficits in the presence of endogenous structural breaks: Evidence from the Indian economy," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 519-526.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:7:y:2007:i:1_17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.