Trade Reforms and Economic Integration in South Asia: SAARC to SAPTA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Timmer, Marcel P., 2003. "Technological development and rates of return to investment in a catching-up economy: the case of South Korea," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 405-425, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guesmi, Khaled & Teulon, Frederic & Muzaffar, Ahmed Taneem, 2014.
"The evolution of risk premium as a measure for intra-regional equity market integration,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 13-19.
- Khaled Guesmi & Frederic Teulon & Ahmed Taneem Muzaffar, 2014. "The Evolution of Risk Premium as a Measure for Intra-regional Equity Market Integration," Working Papers 2014-365, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Dwihasri, Dhaifina & Masih, Mansur, 2015. "Should investors diversify their portfolios with stocks from major trading countries? A comparative multivariate GARCH-DCC and wavelet correlation analysis," MPRA Paper 65278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- . Chowdhury, Mamta B., 2005. "Real Exchange Rates and International Competitiveness of SAAR Countries: An Analysis of Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Sri-Lanka for 1960-2000," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 2(4), pages 5-18.
- Abdul Karim, Bakri & Abdul Majid, M. Shabri & Abdul Karim, Samsul Ariffin, 2009. "Financial Integration between Indonesia and Its Major Trading Partners," MPRA Paper 17277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:jqecon:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40953-016-0062-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bakri Abdul Karim & M. Shabri Abd. Majid, 2010. "Does trade matter for stock market integration?," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(1), pages 47-66, March.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-096 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSAARC; SAPTA; SAFTA; Trading Bloc; Intra- and international Competitiveness; Real exchange rate; Openness in trade regime;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:5:y:2005:i:4_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .