Trade Reforms and Economic Integration in South Asia: SAARC to SAPTA
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guesmi, Khaled & Teulon, Frederic & Muzaffar, Ahmed Taneem, 2014.
"The evolution of risk premium as a measure for intra-regional equity market integration,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 13-19.
- Khaled Guesmi & Frederic Teulon & Ahmed Taneem Muzaffar, 2014. "The Evolution of Risk Premium as a Measure for Intra-regional Equity Market Integration," Working Papers 2014-365, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Dwihasri, Dhaifina & Masih, Mansur, 2015. "Should investors diversify their portfolios with stocks from major trading countries? A comparative multivariate GARCH-DCC and wavelet correlation analysis," MPRA Paper 65278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- . Chowdhury, Mamta B., 2005. "Real Exchange Rates and International Competitiveness of SAAR Countries: An Analysis of Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and Sri-Lanka for 1960-2000," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 2(4), pages 5-18.
- Abdul Karim, Bakri & Abdul Majid, M. Shabri & Abdul Karim, Samsul Ariffin, 2009. "Financial Integration between Indonesia and Its Major Trading Partners," MPRA Paper 17277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:jqecon:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40953-016-0062-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bakri Abdul Karim & M. Shabri Abd. Majid, 2010. "Does trade matter for stock market integration?," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(1), pages 47-66, March.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-096 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSAARC; SAPTA; SAFTA; Trading Bloc; Intra- and international Competitiveness; Real exchange rate; Openness in trade regime;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:5:y:2005:i:4_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.