The Shrinking German Middle Class: Signs of Long-Term Polarization in Disposable Income?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M. & Groh-Samberg, Olaf, 2012.
"Dealing With Incomplete Household Panel Data in Inequality Research,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 89-123.
- Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka & Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2012. "Dealing With Incomplete Household Panel Data in Inequality Research," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 41(1), pages 89-123, February.
- Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka & Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2010. "Dealing with Incomplete Household Panel Data in Inequality Research," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 991, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka & Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2010. "Dealing with Incomplete Household Panel Data in Inequality Research," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 290, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M., 2009.
"Accounting for Imputed and Capital Income Flows in Income Inequality Analyses,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4634, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka, 2009. "Accounting for Imputed and Capital Income Flows in Income Inequality Analyses," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 254, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Gründler, Klaus & Köllner, Sebastian, 2017.
"Determinants of governmental redistribution: Income distribution, development levels, and the role of perceptions,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 930-962.
- Köllner, Sebastian & Gründler, Klaus, 2016. "Determinants of Governmental Redistribution: Income Distribution, Development Levels, and the Role of Perceptions," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145619, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bernard Michael Gilroy & Julia Günthner, 2017. "The German Precariat and the Role of Fundamental Security - Is the Unconditional Basic Income a Possible Solution for the Growing Precarity in Germany?," Working Papers CIE 109, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Ilaria Petrarca & Roberto Ricciuti, 2015.
"Relative income distribution in six European countries: market and disposable income,"
LIS Working papers
629, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Ilaria Petrarca & Roberto Ricciuti, 2015. "Relative income distribution in six European countries: market and disposable income," Working Papers 02/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Bertola, 2010.
"Inequality, integration, and policy: issues and evidence from EMU,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(3), pages 345-365, September.
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 2009. "Inequality, Integration, and Policy: Issues and evidence from EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 7251, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steffen Dyck & Syetarn Hansakul & Rachna Saxena, 2009. "Emerging Asia's Middle Class-A Force to be Reckoned With," Working Papers id:2232, eSocialSciences.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Andrea Brandolini, 2011. "On the identification of the “middle class”," Working Papers 217, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Akaev, Askar & Sarygulov, Askar & Sokolov, Valentin, 2012. "The Formation of the Middle Class as a Way to Overcome Economic Inequality (Analyzing the International Experience)," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, pages 102-117, October.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome Inequality; Middle Class; Poverty;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwrp:wr4-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.