Wenig Chancengleichheit in Deutschland: Familienhintergrund prägt eigenen ökonomischen Erfolg
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cuntz, Alexander & Czernich, Nina & Dauchert, Helge & Meurer, Petra & Philipps, Annika, 2015. "Gesellschaftliche Dimensionen von Innovation: Zentrale Fragen und Datenlage," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 18-2015, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Boll, Christina & Hoffmann, Malte, 2015.
"It's not all about parents' education, it also matters what they do: Parents' employment and children's school success in Germany,"
HWWI Research Papers
162, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Hoffmann, Malte & Dr. Boll, Christina, 2015. "It's not all about parents' education, it also matters what they do. Parents' employment and children's school success in Germany," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112933, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Christina Boll & Malte Hoffmann, 2015. "It's Not All about Parents' Education, It Also Matters What They Do: Parents' Employment and Children's School Success in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 735, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2016v:42i:4p:617 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:clr:wugarc:y:2016v:42i:04p:617 is not listed on IDEAS
- René Böheim & Christina Judmayr, 2014. "Bildungs- und Einkommenskorrelationen von Geschwistern in Österreich," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 40(4), pages 531-557.
More about this item
KeywordsEquality of opportunity; sibling correlations; intergenerational mobility; SOEP;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwob:80-4-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.