Strompreise: künftig nur noch geringe Erhöhung durch erneuerbare Energien
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harald Hau, 2006.
"The Role of Transaction Costs for Financial Volatility: Evidence from the Paris Bourse,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 4(4), pages 862-890, June.
- Hau, Harald, 2002. "The Role of Transaction Costs for Financial Volatility: Evidence from the Paris Bourse," CEPR Discussion Papers 3651, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Atkins, Allen B & Dyl, Edward A, 1997. " Transactions Costs and Holding Periods for Common Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 309-325, March.
- Jones, Charles M & Seguin, Paul J, 1997. "Transaction Costs and Price Volatility: Evidence from Commission Deregulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(4), pages 728-737, September.
- Carol L. Clark, 2010. "Controlling risk in a lightning-speed trading environment," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Feb.
- Badi Baltagi & Dong Li & Qi Li, 2006. "Transaction tax and stock market behavior: evidence from an emerging market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 393-408, June.
- Lukas Menkhoff & Mark P. Taylor, 2007.
"The Obstinate Passion of Foreign Exchange Professionals: Technical Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 45(4), pages 936-972, December.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Taylor, Mark P., 2006. "The Obstinate Passion of Foreign Exchange Professionals: Technical Analysis," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-352, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Taylor, Mark P., 2006. "The Obstinate Passion of Foreign Exchange Professionals : Technical Analysis," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 769, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Carol L. Clark, 2010. "Controlling risk in a lightning-speed trading environment," Policy Discussion Paper Series PDP-2010-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Gregor Dorfleitner, 2004. "How short-termed is the trading behaviour in Eurex futures markets?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(17), pages 1269-1279.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:rwipos:045 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feld, Lars P. & Fuest, Clemens & Haucap, Justus & Schweitzer, Heike & Wieland, Volker & Wigger, Berthold U., 2014. "Neustart in der Energiepolitik jetzt!," Kronberger Kreis-Studien 58, Stiftung Marktwirtschaft / The Market Economy Foundation, Berlin.
- Manuel Frondel & Nolan Ritter & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2011. "Die Kosten des Klimaschutzes am Beispiel der Strompreise," RWI Positionen, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, pages 24, 04.
- Fürsch, Michaela & Malischek, Raimund & Lindenberger, Dietmar, 2012. "Der Merit-Order-Effekt der erneuerbaren Energien - Analyse der kurzen und langen Frist," EWI Working Papers 2012-14, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Frondel, Manuel & Ritter, Nolan & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2011. "Die Kosten des Klimaschutzes am Beispiel der Strompreise," RWI Positionen 45, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity markets; Renewable energy; Energy policy;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwob:78-6-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.