Zeit- und Einkommensarmut von Selbständigen als Freiberufler und Unternehmer: ein Beitrag zu interdependenter multidimensionaler Armut und zu den "working poor"
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joachim Merz & Tim Rathjen, 2016.
"Entrepreneurs and Freelancers: Are They Time and Income Multidimensional Poor? - The German Case,"
102, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Joachim Merz & Tim Rathjen, 2016. "Entrepreneurs and Freelancers: Are They Time and Income Multidimensional Poor? - The German Case," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 851, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Merz, Joachim & Rathjen, Tim, 2016. "Entrepreneurs and Freelancers: Are They Time and Income Multidimensional Poor? The German Case," IZA Discussion Papers 9912, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim Merz & Tim Rathjen, 2016. "Entrepreneurs and freelancers: Are they time and income multidimensional poor? The German case," Working Papers 400, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
KeywordsInterdependent multidimensional time and income poverty; working poor; self-employed; liberal professionals and entrepreneurs; CES welfare function; Socio-economic Panel; German Time Use Study 1991/92 and 1991/02;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwvjh:80-4-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.