Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janno Reiljan & Liina Kulu, 2002. "The Development And Competitiveness Of Estonian Agriculture Prior To Joining The European Union," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 10, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1998. "International Competitiveness, Multinational Enterprise Technology Clubs and the Government Interface," MPRA Paper 17983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvia Simon, 2007. "Personelle Ressourcenknappheit - Problemaufriss, Ursachen und Ansatzpunkte im Fürstentum Liechtenstein," Arbeitspapiere 11, Liechtenstein-Institut.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:31:i:4:p:690-696 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lechman, Ewa, 2014. "Changing patterns of export of goods versus macroeconomic competitiveness. A comparative analysis for East-Central European countries in the period 2000-2011," MPRA Paper 53639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Nastase & Carmen Chasovschi & Mariana Lupan, 2008. "Investment And Innovation In Support Of Rural Development In Romania," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(10), pages 1-15.
- Bernd Görzig, 1998. "Wettbewerbsfähigkeit und Lohnstückkosten in der Strukturanalyse," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 174, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:15:y:2009:i:4:p:378-392 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1998.
"Die Globalisierungsfalle: Gibt es sie wirklich?
[The globalization pitfall: Does it really exist?]," MPRA Paper 21036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvia Simon, 2007. "Internationale Wettbewerbsfähigkeit des Fürstentums Liechtenstein - Ability to Sell," Arbeitspapiere 12, Liechtenstein-Institut.
- Görzig, Bernd, 1998. "Wettbewerbsfähigkeit und Lohnstückkosten in der Strukturanalyse (Competitiveness and unit labour costs in structural analysis)," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 31(4), pages 690-696.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwvjh:64-20-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.