EU Competition Policy Enforcement Supports Investment in the Energy Sectors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Bach & G. Baldi & K. Bernoth & J. Blazejczak & B. Bremer & J. Diekmann & D. Edler & B. Farkas & F. Fichtner & M. Fratzscher & M. Gornig & C. Kemfert & U. Kunert & H. Link & K. Neuhoff & W.-P. Schil, 2013. "Germany Must Invest More in Its Future," DIW Economic Bulletin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 3(8), pages 3-4.
- Guido Baldi & Björn Bremer, 2013. "Verluste auf das deutsche Nettoauslandsvermögen - wie sind sie entstanden?," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 80(49), pages 32-40.
- Stefan Bach & Guido Baldi & Kerstin Bernoth & Björn Bremer & Beatrice Farkas & Ferdinand Fichtner & Marcel Fratzscher & Martin Gornig, 2013. "More Growth through Higher Investment," DIW Economic Bulletin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 3(8), pages 5-16.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; Energy; Competition; Competition Policy; Regulation;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L4 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwdeb:2016-15-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.