Uruguay And The First Globalization: On The Accuracy Of Export Performance, 1870-1913
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Willebald Remedios, Henry Francisco & Tena Junguito, Antonio & Bonino Gayoso, Nicolás, 2015. "Uruguay and the First Globalization. On the accuracy of export performance, 1870-1913," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp15-01, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Hummels & Alexandre Skiba, 2004.
"Shipping the Good Apples Out? An Empirical Confirmation of the Alchian-Allen Conjecture,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(6), pages 1384-1402, December.
- David Hummels & Alexandre Skiba, 2002. "Shipping the Good Apples Out? An Empirical Confirmation of the Alchian-Allen Conjecture," NBER Working Papers 9023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borcherding, Thomas E & Silberberg, Eugene, 1978. "Shipping the Good Apples Out: The Alchian and Allen Theorem Reconsidered," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(1), pages 131-138, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matias Piaggio & Emilio Padilla & Carolina Roman, 2015.
"The long-run relationshiop between C02 emissions and economic activity in a small open economy: Uruguay 1882-2010,"
wpdea1506, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Matias Piaggio & Emilio Padilla & Carolina Roman, 2015. "The long-run relationship between CO2 emissions and economic activity in a small open economy: Uruguay 1882 - 2010," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 15-11, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Vicente Pinilla & Agustina Rayes, 2017. "Why did Argentina become a super-exporter of agricultural and food products during the Belle Époque (1880-1929)?," Working Papers 0107, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:715-:d:134945 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michel Fouquin & Jules Hugot, 2016.
"Two Centuries of Bilateral Trade and Gravity data: 1827-2014,"
015129, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Michel Fouquin & Jules Hugot, 2016. "Two Centuries of Bilateral Trade and Gravity Data: 1827-2014," Working Papers 2016-14, CEPII research center.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:271-282 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- N76 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:reveco:v:33:y:2015:i:02:p:287-320_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_RHE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.