Gender Equality and Inequality in Numeracy: The Case of Latin America and the Caribbean, 1880–1949
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friesen, Julia & Baten, Jörg & Prayon, Valeria, 2012. "Women Count: Gender (in-)equalities in the human capital development in Asia, 1900-60," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 29, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- repec:tou:journl:v:45:y:2017:p:5-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claude DIEBOLT & Ralph HIPPE, 2017.
"Regional human capital inequality in Europe in the long run, 1850-2010,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 45, pages 5-30.
- Claude Diebolt & Ralph Hippe, 2016. "Regional human capital inequality in Europe in the long run, 1850 – 2010," Working Papers 09-16, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Claude Diebolt & Ralph Hippe, 2016. "Regional human capital inequality in Europe in the long run, 1850 – 2010," Working Papers of BETA 2016-33, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Baten, Joerg & Pelger, Ines & Twrdek, Linda, 2009. "The anthropometric history of Argentina, Brazil and Peru during the 19th and early 20th century," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 319-333, December.
- Blum, Matthias, 2014. "Estimating male and female height inequality," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 103-108.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:reveco:v:27:y:2009:i:01:p:37-73_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_RHE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.