Effects Of Differences In Risk Aversion On The Distribution Of Wealth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Cozzi, 2012.
"Risk Aversion Heterogeneity, Risky Jobs And Wealth Inequality,"
1286, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Marco Cozzi, 2013. "Risk Aversion Heterogeneity, Risky Jobs and Wealth Inequality," 2013 Meeting Papers 842, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nakamoto, Yasuhiro, 2015. "Heterogeneous EIS and Wealth Distribution in a Neoclassical Growth Model," MPRA Paper 67026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianluca Femminis, 2019.
"Risk aversion heterogeneity and the investment–uncertainty relationship,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 223-264, August.
- Gianluca Femminis, 2012. "Risk aversion heterogeneity and the investment-uncertainty relationship," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq1260, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2014.
"Culture, Entrepreneurship, and Growth,"
Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 1-48,
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2013. "Culture, Entrepreneurship, and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 9516, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2013. "Culture, Entrepreneurship, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 7459, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Matthias Doepke & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2013. "Culture, Entrepreneurship, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 19141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coen-Pirani, Daniele, 2005. "Margin requirements and equilibrium asset prices," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 449-475, March.
- Roche, Hervé, 2011. "Asset prices in an exchange economy when agents have heterogeneous homothetic recursive preferences and no risk free bond is available," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 80-96, January.
- Tyler Abbot, 2017. "General Equilibrium Under Convex Portfolio Constraints and Heterogeneous Risk Preferences," Papers 1706.05877, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2018.
- Daniel R. Carroll & Eric R. Young, 2009.
"The Stationary Distribution of Wealth under Progressive Taxation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(3), pages 469-478, July.
- Daniel Carroll & Eric Young, 2008. "Code and data files for "The Stationary Distribution of Wealth under Progressive Taxation"," Computer Codes 07-101, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Alonso, Irasema & Prado, Jr., Jose Mauricio, 2007. "Ambiguity Aversion, the Equity Premium and the Welfare Costs of Business Cycles," Seminar Papers 752, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:8:y:2004:i:05:p:617-632_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/mdy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.