Effects Of Differences In Risk Aversion On The Distribution Of Wealth
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 8 (2004)
Issue (Month): 05 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2014.
"Culture, Entrepreneurship, and Growth,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 1-48
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2013. "Culture, Entrepreneurship, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 7459, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2013. "Culture, Entrepreneurship, and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 9516, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthias Doepke & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2013. "Culture, Entrepreneurship, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 19141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Cozzi, 2012. "Risk Aversion Heterogeneity, Risky Jobs and Wealth Inequality," Working Papers 1286, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Marco Cozzi, 2013. "Risk Aversion Heterogeneity, Risky Jobs and Wealth Inequality," 2013 Meeting Papers 842, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nakamoto, Yasuhiro, 2015. "Heterogeneous EIS and Wealth Distribution in a Neoclassical Growth Model," MPRA Paper 67026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coen-Pirani, Daniele, 2005. "Margin requirements and equilibrium asset prices," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 449-475, March.
- Daniele Coen-Pirani, 2000. "Margin Requirements and Equilibrium Asset Prices," GSIA Working Papers 2001-E5, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Daniel R. Carroll & Eric R. Young, 2009. "The Stationary Distribution of Wealth under Progressive Taxation," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(3), pages 469-478, July.
- Daniel Carroll & Eric Young, 2008. "Code and data files for "The Stationary Distribution of Wealth under Progressive Taxation"," Computer Codes 07-101, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Alonso, Irasema & Prado, Jr., Jose Mauricio, 2007. "Ambiguity Aversion, the Equity Premium and the Welfare Costs of Business Cycles," Seminar Papers 752, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Gianluca Femminis, 2012. "Risk aversion heterogeneity and the investment-uncertainty relationship," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq1260, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Roche, Hervé, 2011. "Asset prices in an exchange economy when agents have heterogeneous homothetic recursive preferences and no risk free bond is available," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 80-96, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:8:y:2004:i:05:p:617-632_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed