Welfare Cost Of Inflation In A General Equilibrium Model With Currency And Interest-Bearing Deposits
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 8 (2004)
Issue (Month): 04 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY
- Ireland, Peter N., 2014.
"The Macroeconomic Effects Of Interest On Reserves,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(06), pages 1271-1312, September.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2011. "The Macroeconomic Effects on Interest on Reserves," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 772, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2012. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Interest on Reserves," NBER Working Papers 18409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryu‐ichiro Murota & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2012. "Zero Nominal Interest Rates, Unemployment, Excess Reserves And Deflation In A Liquidity Trap," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 335-357, 05.
- Ryu-ichiro Murota & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2009. "Zero Nominal Interest Rates, Unemployment, Excess Reserves and Deflation in a Liquidity Trap," ISER Discussion Paper 0748, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Paulo Barelli & Samuel Abreu Pessôa, 2009. "On the general equilibrium costs of perfectly anticipated inflation," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 243-262, March.
- Belongia, Michael T. & Ireland, Peter N., 2014. "The Barnett critique after three decades: A New Keynesian analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 5-21.
- Michael T. Belongia & Peter N. Ireland, 2010. "The Barnett Critique After Three Decades: A New Keynesian Analysis," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 736, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Michael T. Belongia & Peter N. Ireland, 2012. "The Barnett Critique After Three Decades: A New Keynesian Analysis," NBER Working Papers 17885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Manjong, 2014. "Constrained or unconstrained price for debit card payment?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 53-65.
- Manjong Lee, 2013. "Constrained or Unconstrained Price for Debit Card Payment?," Discussion Paper Series 1308, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha & Turchick, David, 2010. "Welfare costs of inflation when interest-bearing deposits are disregarded: A calculation of the bias," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1015-1030, June.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha & Turchick, David, 2010. "Welfare costs of inflation when interest-bearing deposits are disregarded: a calculation of the bias," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 700, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Rubens Penha Cysne & David Turchick, 2010. "Money Supply and Capital Accumulation on the Transition Path Revisited," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(6), pages 1173-1184, 09.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha & Turchick, David, 2010. "Money supply and capital accumulation on the transition path revisited," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 702, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Manjong Lee & Sung Guan Yun, 2014. "Composition of Portfolio and Cost of Inflation," Discussion Paper Series 1403, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2008. "A note on "Inflation and Welfare"," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1984-1987, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:8:y:2004:i:04:p:493-517_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed