Indeterminacy And Investment Adjustment Costs: An Analytic Result
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Jinill, 2005. "Does utility curvature matter for indeterminacy?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 421-429, August.
- Kazuo Mino, 2017. "Sunspot-Driven Business Cycles: An Overview," KIER Working Papers 973, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Kim, Jinill, 2004. "What determines aggregate returns to scale?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1577-1594, June.
- Gershun, Natalia, 2010. "Habit persistence, impediments to production factor adjustments, and asset returns in general equilibrium models with self-fulfilling expectations," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 19-27, January.
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Valentinyi, Akos, 2006.
"On the stability of the two-sector neoclassical growth model with externalities,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1339-1361, August.
- Berthold Herrendorf & Akos Valentinyi, "undated". "On the Stability of the Two-Sector Neoclassical Growth Model with Externalities," Working Papers 2167721, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Valentinyi, Akos, 2002. "On the Stability of the Two-Sector Neoclassical Growth Model with Externalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 3435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tarek Coury & Yi Wen, 2009. "Global indeterminacy in locally determinate real business cycle models," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 5(1), pages 49-60.
- Been-Lon Chen & Yunfang Hu & Kazuo Mino, 2016. "Stabilization Effects of Taxation Rules in Small-Open Economies with Endogenous Growth," KIER Working Papers 946, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Wang, Pengfei & Wen, Yi, 2008.
"Imperfect competition and indeterminacy of aggregate output,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 519-540, November.
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2007. "Imperfect competition and indeterminacy of aggregate output," Working Papers 2006-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Tarek Coury & Yi Wen, 2007. "Global indeterminacy in locally determinate RBC models," Working Papers 2007-029, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Carboni, Oliviero A. & Russu, Paolo, 2013. "Linear production function, externalities and indeterminacy in a capital-resource growth model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 422-428.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:7:y:2003:i:03:p:394-406_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.