Real Propagation of Monetary Shocks: Dynamic Complementarities and Capital Utilization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alok Johri, 2009.
"Delivering Endogenous Inertia in Prices and Output,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(4), pages 736-754, October.
- Alok Johri, 2007. "Delivering Endogenous Inertia in Prices and Output," Department of Economics Working Papers 2007-04, McMaster University.
- Larsen, Jens & Katharine Neiss & Fergal Shortall, 2002.
"Factor Utilisation and Productivity Estimates for the United Kingdom,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002
120, Royal Economic Society.
- Jens Larsen & Katharine Neiss & Fergal Shortall, 2002. "Factor utilisation and productivity estimates for the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 162, Bank of England.
- Katharine S. Neiss & Evi Pappa, 2005. "Persistence without too much price stickiness: the role of variable factor utilization," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(1), pages 231-255, January.
- Alok Johri, 2005. "Learning-by-doing and Endogenous Price-level Inertia," Department of Economics Working Papers 2005-02, McMaster University.
- Pedro P. Alvarez-Lois, 2005. "Production Inflexibilities and the Cost Channel of Monetary Policy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 43(1), pages 170-193, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:3:y:1999:i:03:p:368-383_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.