When Should We Stop Extracting Nonrenewable Resources?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raul Barreto, 2013. "Fossil Fuels, Alternative Energy and Economic Growth," School of Economics Working Papers 2014-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Yacoub Bahini & Cuong Le Van, 2015.
"On the transition from nonrenewable energy to renewable energy,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- , 2015. "On the transition from nonrenewable energy to renewable energy," Working Papers 2015-629, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Yacoub Bahini & Cuong Le Van, 2015. "On the transition from nonrenewable energy to renewable energy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15042, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jouvet, Pierre-André & Schumacher, Ingmar, 2012.
"Learning-by-doing and the costs of a backstop for energy transition and sustainability,"
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 122-132.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Ingmar Schumacher, 2011. "Learning-by-doing and the Costs of a Backstop for Energy Transition and Sustainability," Working Papers hal-00637960, HAL.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Ingmar Schumacher, 2012. "Learning-by-doing and the costs of a backstop for energy transition ans sustainability," Post-Print hal-01385828, HAL.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:196-220 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raul Barreto, 2015. "Fossil fuels, alternative energy and economic growth," EcoMod2015 8372, EcoMod.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 2014. "Steady-state properties in a class of dynamic models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 165-177.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 2013. "Steady-state properties in a class of dynamic models, with applications to natural resource management," Discussion Papers 164511, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:15:y:2011:i:04:p:495-512_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.