On The Measurement Of Total Factor Productivity: A Latent Variable Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aroca, Patricio & Garrido, Nicolás, 2017. "Sectoral breakdown of total factor productivity in Chile, 1996-2010," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Sturla Furunes Kvamsdal, 2019. "Indexing of Technical Change in Aggregated Data," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 53(3), pages 901-920, March.
- Ayesha Ashraf & Dierk Herzer & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2016.
"The Effects of Greenfield FDI and Cross-border M&As on Total Factor Productivity,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(11), pages 1728-1755, November.
- Ashraf, Ayesha & Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2014. "The effects of Greenfield FDI and cross-border M&As on total factor productivity," Kiel Working Papers 1941, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ashraf, Ayesha & Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2014. "The Effects of Greenfield FDI and Cross-border M&As on Total Factor Productivity," MPRA Paper 65060, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Mar 2015.
- Donadelli, M. & Paradiso, A. & Livieri, G., 2019. "Adding cycles into the neoclassical growth model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 162-171.
- Sturla Furunes Kvamsdal, 2016. "Technical Change as a Stochastic Trend in a Fisheries Model," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(4), pages 403-419.
- Michael Donadelli & Vahid Mojtahed & Antonio Paradiso, 2015. "Technological Progress, Investment Frictions and Business Cycle: New Insights from a Neoclassical Growth Model," Working Papers LuissLab 15119, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Mohammad Zeqi Yasin, 2020. "Productivity: The Growth Accounting and The Stochastic Frontier Approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 40(4), pages 3020-3032.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:15:y:2011:i:02:p:145-159_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/mdy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Keith Waters (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/mdy .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.