Why Are Capital Income Taxes So High?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Floden, Martin, 2006. "Why Are Capital Income Taxes So High?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 623, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Flodén, Martin, 2007. "Why Are Capital Income Taxes So High?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6366, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albert Marcet & Katharina Greulich, 2008.
"Pareto-Improving Optimal Capital and Labor Taxes,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
733.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Katharina Greulich & Sarolta Laczó & Albert Marcet, 2016. "Pareto-Improving Optimal Capital and Labor Taxes," Working Papers 887, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sarolta Laczo & Albert Marcet & Katharina Greulich, 2015. "Pareto-Improving Optimal Capital and Labor Taxes," 2015 Meeting Papers 951, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Katharina Greulich & Albert Marcet, 2008. "Pareto-Improving Optimal Capital and Labor Taxes," Working Papers 337, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gourio, François, 2009.
"Is there a majority to support a capital tax cut?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1278-1295, June.
- François Gourio, 2008. "Is there a majority to support a capital tax cut?," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2008-001, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Mathieu-Bolh, Nathalie, 2010. "Welfare improving distributionally neutral tax reforms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1253-1268, September.
More about this item
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:13:y:2009:i:03:p:279-304_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.