Public pensions and international migration: some clarifications and illustrative results
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Werding & Stuart R. McLennan, 2015.
"International Portability of Health-Cost Cover: Mobility, Insurance, and Redistribution,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 61(2), pages 484-519.
- Martin Werding & Stuart McLennan, 2012. "International Portability of Health-Cost Cover: Mobility, Insurance, and Redistribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 3952, CESifo Group Munich.
- Volker Meier & Martin Werding, 2010.
"Ageing and the welfare state: securing sustainability,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 655-673, Winter.
- Volker Meier & Martin Werding, 2010. "Ageing and the Welfare State: Securing Sustainability," CESifo Working Paper Series 2916, CESifo Group Munich.
- Meier, Volker & Werding, Martin, 2010. "Ageing and the welfare state: Securing sustainability," Munich Reprints in Economics 19194, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Wido Geis & Silke Uebelmesser & Martin Werding, 2013.
"How do Migrants Choose Their Destination Country? An Analysis of Institutional Determinants,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 825-840, November.
- Wido Geis & Silke Übelmesser & Martin Werding, 2008. "How do Migrants Choose their Destination Country? An Analysis of Institutional Determinants," CESifo Working Paper Series 2506, CESifo Group Munich.
- Werding, Martin & McLennan, Stuart, 2011. "International portability of health-cost coverage : concepts and experience," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 63929, The World Bank.
- Mariangela Bonasia & Rita De Siano, 2016.
"Population Dynamics and Regional Social Security Sustainability in Italy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(1), pages 124-136, January.
- Mariangela Bonasia & Rita De Siano, 2012. "Population Dynamics and Regional Social Security Sustainability in Italy," Discussion Papers 14_2012, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jpenef:v:4:y:2005:i:02:p:181-207_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PEF .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.