On the optimal specificity of legal rules
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castañeda Dower, Paul & Pfutze, Tobias, 2013.
"Specificity of control: The case of Mexico's ejido reform,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 13-33.
- Paul Castãneda Dower & Tobias Pfutze, 2012. "Specificity of Control: The Case of Mexico's Ejido Reform," Working Papers w0188, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Goodhue, Rachael E. & McCarthy, Nancy, 2011. "Liability Rules, Collective Organizations and the Provision of Food Safety," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114620, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yoshinobu Zasu & Ikumi Sato, 2012. "Providing credibility around the world: effective devices of the Cape Town Convention," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 577-601, June.
- Bertrand Crettez & Bruno Deffains & Régis Deloche, 2009. "On the optimal complexity of law and legal rules harmonization," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 129-142, April.
- Garoupa, Nuno & Obidzinski, Marie, 2006. "The Scope of Punishment: An Economic Theory of Harm-Based vs. Act-Based Sanctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5899, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Douglas Whitman, 2009. "The rules of abstraction," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 22(1), pages 21-41, March.
- Giovanni Maggi & Robert W. Staiger, 2008. "On the Role and Design of Dispute Settlement Procedures in International Trade Agreements," NBER Working Papers 14067, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Grajzl, 2011. "A property rights approach to legislative delegation," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 177-200, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jinsec:v:3:y:2007:i:02:p:147-164_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JOI .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.