The Changing Place Of Visual Representation In Economics: Paul Samuelson Between Principle And Strategy, 1941–1955
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yann Giraud, 2010. "The Changing Place of Visual Representation in Economics: Paul Samuelson between Principle and Strategy, 1941-1955," Post-Print hal-00870392, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger E. Backhouse & Yann Giraud, 2010. "Circular Flow Diagrams," Chapters,in: Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 29 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Giraud Yann & Charles Loic, 2010.
"Economics for the Masses : The Visual Display of Economic Knoledge in the United Staes (1921-1945),"
THEMA Working Papers
2010-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Yann Giraud & Loïc Charles, 2013. "Economics for the Masses: The Visual Display of Economic Knowledge in the United States (1921-1945)," Working Papers hal-00870490, HAL.
- Roger E. Backhouse & Bradley W. Bateman & Steven G. Medema, 2010. "The Reception of Marshall in the United States," Chapters,in: The Impact of Alfred Marshall’s Ideas, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yann Giraud, 2011.
"The Political Economy of Textbook Writing: Paul Samuelson and the making of the first ten Editions of Economics (1945-1976),"
THEMA Working Papers
2011-18, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Yann Giraud, 2013. "The Political Economy of Textbook Writing : Paul Samuelson and the making of the first Ten Editions of Economics (1945-1976)," Working Papers hal-00870494, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jhisec:v:32:y:2010:i:02:p:175-197_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_HET .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.