Classical Economic Man: was he Interested in Keeping Up with the Joneses?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wendner, Ronald, 2010. "Ramsey, Pigou, and a Consumption Externality," MPRA Paper 21356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boris Gershman, 2014. "The two sides of envy," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 407-438, December.
- Ronald Wendner, 2014.
"Ramsey, Pigou, Heterogeneous Agents, and Nonatmospheric Consumption Externalities,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 16(3), pages 491-521, June.
- Wendner, Ronald, 2011. "Ramsey, Pigou, heterogenous agents, and non-atmospheric consumption externalities," MPRA Paper 35015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald Wendner, 2011. "Ramsey, Pigou, heterogenous agents, and non-atmospheric consumption externalities," Graz Economics Papers 2012-01, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Wendner, Ronald, 2009.
"Conspicuous Consumption and Overlapping Generations,"
15527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald Wendner, 2009. "Conspicuous Consumption and Overlapping Generations?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Wendner, Ronald, 2010. "Conspicuous consumption and generation replacement in a model of perpetual youth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(11-12), pages 1093-1107, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jhisec:v:23:y:2001:i:03:p:353-368_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_HET .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.