The Effect of Short Selling and Margin Requirements in Perfect Capital Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giusti, G. & Noussair, C.N. & Voth, H-J., 2013.
"Recreating the South Sea Bubble : Lessons from an Experiment in Financial History,"
2013-042, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Giovanni Giusti & Charles Noussair & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2014. "Recreating the South Sea Bubble: Lessons from an Experiment in Financial History," ECON - Working Papers 146, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Giusti, Giovanni & Noussair, Charles & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2013. "Recreating the South Sea Bubble: Lessons from an Experiment in Financial History," CEPR Discussion Papers 9652, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovanni Giusti & Charles Noussair & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2013. "Recreating the South Sea Bubble: Lessons from an Experiment in Financial History," Working Papers 710, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Giovanni Giusti & Charles Noussair & Joachim Voth, 2013. "Recreating the South Sea bubble: Lessons from an experiment in financial history," Economics Working Papers 1381, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:79-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- K. C. Chen & R. Stephen Sears, 1984. "How Many Small Firms Are Enough?," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 7(4), pages 341-349, December.
- Peter Phillips, 2011. "Terrorists’ Equilibrium Choices When No Attack Method is Riskless," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(2), pages 129-141, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:6:y:1971:i:05:p:1173-1195_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.