Systematic Share Price Fluctuations after Bankruptcy Filings and the Investors Who Drive Them
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gadi Barlevy & Pietro Veronesi, 2000.
"Information Acquisition in Financial Markets,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(1), pages 79-90.
- Gadi Barlevy & Pietro Veronesi, "undated". "Information Acquisition in Financial Markets," CRSP working papers 360, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Gadi Barlevy & Pietro Veronesi, "undated". "Information Acquisition in Financial Markets," CRSP working papers 484, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Engle, Robert F., 1982. "A general approach to lagrange multiplier model diagnostics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 83-104, October.
- Gerald P. Dwyer & R. W. Hafer, 1989. "Interest rates and economic announcements," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 34-46.
- repec:bla:joares:v:26:y:1988:i:1:p:82-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Engle, Robert F, 1998. "Macroeconomic Announcements and Volatility of Treasury Futures," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt7rd4g3bk, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Michael J. Fleming & Eli M. Remolona, 1999. "Price Formation and Liquidity in the U.S. Treasury Market: The Response to Public Information," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(5), pages 1901-1915, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abd Halim Ahmad & Nur Adiana Hiau Abdullah & Kamarun Nisham Taufil Mohd, 2016. "Market reactions to financial distress announcements: Does the market react differently to different outcomes?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 601-608.
- Li, Yuanzhi & Zhong, Zhaodong (Ken), 2013. "Investing in Chapter 11 stocks: Trading, value, and performance," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 33-60.
- Meier, Jean-Marie A. & Servaes, Henri, 2014. "Distressed Acquisitions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10093, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Azusa Takeyama & Nick Constantinou & Dmitri Vinogradov, 2012. "Credit Risk Contagion and the Global Financial Crisis," IMES Discussion Paper Series 12-E-15, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Luís M.S. Coelho & Ruben M.T. Peixinho & Siri Terjensen, 2011. "The intraindustry effects of going concern audit reports," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_23, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Luís M. S. Coelho & Rúben M. T. Peixinho & Siri Terjensen, 2012. "Going concern opinions are not bad news: Evidence from industry rivals," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/16, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:42:y:2007:i:02:p:399-419_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.