Timing Decisions and the Behavior of Mutual Fund Systematic Risk
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brooks, Robert D. & Faff, Robert W. & Yew, Kee Ho, 1997. "A new test of the relationship between regulatory change in financial markets and the stability of beta risk of depository institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 197-219, February.
- Laurens Swinkels & Pieter Van Der Sluis, 2006.
"Return-based style analysis with time-varying exposures,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6-7), pages 529-552.
- Swinkels, L.A.P. & van der Sluis, P.J., 2001. "Return-Based Style Analysis with Time-Varying Exposures," Discussion Paper 2001-96, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Laurens Swinkels, Pieter Jelle VanDerSluis, 2001. "Return-based Style Analysis with Time-varying Exposures," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 125, Society for Computational Economics.
- Abu Taher Mollik & M. Khokan Bepari, 2010. "Instability of stock beta in Dhaka Stock Exchange, Bangladesh," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(10), pages 886-902, August.
- Swinkels, L.A.P. & van der Sluis, P.J. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 2003.
"Market Timing : A Decomposition of Mutual Fund Returns,"
2003-95, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Swinkels, L.A.P. & van der Sluis, P.J. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 2003. "Market timing: A decomposition of mutual fund returns," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-074-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Saban Celik, 2012. "Theoretical and Empirical Review of Asset Pricing Models:A Structural Synthesis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(2), pages 141-178.
- Chance, Don M. & Hemler, Michael L., 2001. "The performance of professional market timers: daily evidence from executed strategies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 377-411, November.
- Darolles, Serge & Vaissié, Mathieu, 2012.
"The alpha and omega of fund of hedge fund added value,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1067-1078.
- Serge Darolles & Mathieu Vaissié, 2012. "The alpha and omega of fund of hedge fund added value," Post-Print halshs-00677718, HAL.
- Markus Ebner & Thorsten Neumann, 2008. "Time-varying factor models for equity portfolio construction," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 381-395.
- Markus Ebner & Thorsten Neumann, 2005. "Time-Varying Betas of German Stock Returns," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 19(1), pages 29-46, June.
- Korkmaz, Turhan & Cevik, Emrah Ismail & Birkan, Elif & Özataç, Nesrin, 2010. "Testing CAPM using Markov switching model: the case of coal firms," MPRA Paper 71479, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Keith Lam, 1999. "Some evidence on the distribution of beta in Hong Kong," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 251-262.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Carl R. Chen & Steve Stockum, 1986. "Selectivity, Market Timing, And Random Beta Behavior Of Mutual Funds: A Generalized Model," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 9(1), pages 87-96, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:17:y:1982:i:04:p:579-602_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.