Timing Decisions and the Behavior of Mutual Fund Systematic Risk
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 17 (1982)
Issue (Month): 04 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ
- Brooks, Robert D. & Faff, Robert W. & Yew, Kee Ho, 1997. "A new test of the relationship between regulatory change in financial markets and the stability of beta risk of depository institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 197-219, February.
- Laurens Swinkels & Pieter Van Der Sluis, 2006.
"Return-based style analysis with time-varying exposures,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6-7), pages 529-552.
- Swinkels, L.A.P. & van der Sluis, P.J., 2001. "Return-Based Style Analysis with Time-Varying Exposures," Discussion Paper 2001-96, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Laurens Swinkels, Pieter Jelle VanDerSluis, 2001. "Return-based Style Analysis with Time-varying Exposures," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 125, Society for Computational Economics.
- Abu Taher Mollik, 2010. "Instability of stock beta in Dhaka Stock Exchange, Bangladesh," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(10), pages 886-902, August.
- Swinkels, L.A.P. & van der Sluis, P.J. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 2003. "Market Timing : A Decomposition of Mutual Fund Returns," Discussion Paper 2003-95, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Swinkels, L.A.P. & van der Sluis, P.J. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 2003. "Market timing: A decomposition of mutual fund returns," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-074-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Saban Celik, 2012. "Theoretical and Empirical Review of Asset Pricing Models:A Structural Synthesis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(2), pages 141-178.
- Chance, Don M. & Hemler, Michael L., 2001. "The performance of professional market timers: daily evidence from executed strategies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 377-411, November.
- Darolles, Serge & Vaissié, Mathieu, 2012. "The alpha and omega of fund of hedge fund added value," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1067-1078.
- Serge Darolles & Mathieu Vaissié, 2012. "The alpha and omega of fund of hedge fund added value," Post-Print halshs-00677718, HAL.
- Markus Ebner & Thorsten Neumann, 2005. "Time-Varying Betas of German Stock Returns," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 19(1), pages 29-46, June.
- Korkmaz, Turhan & Cevik, Emrah Ismail & Birkan, Elif & Özataç, Nesrin, 2010. "Testing CAPM using Markov switching model: the case of coal firms," MPRA Paper 71479, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Keith Lam, 1999. "Some evidence on the distribution of beta in Hong Kong," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 251-262.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:17:y:1982:i:04:p:579-602_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed